Friday, September 25, 2009

My Ring..

So turns out I lost a very important piece of paper, aka, my Diamond Bond. But I have all my other papers, like my LifeTime Warrenty, so they were able to look me up at the Zales in Salinas. But they misspelled my last name, so it was a little nerve wracking. Anywho, they are sending it out to a new place, cuz apparently they were having a ton of issues with their old diamond repairer. Yay.

The dealio is I was driving home from work, and I noticed the prong was broke and diamond gone. So this min I got home, I checked the car, and my pockets and the ground, and my apron. Not there. Went to work the next day, checked the floor, checked the sink, checked the dust pan, check the route to the dumpeter. It has successfully pulled a disappearing act. I was going to cry. I was thinking about it the other day, and I never banged, smashed, or whacked my hand that day, so there was no reason for the prong to break. So when they "tightened" all the prongs, they cracked one and didn't even notice. How lame right? Anywho, I get my ring back (again) in 4-6 weeks. My ring finger feels naked in the meantime. ...

1 comment:

Hollister Mom said...

It does feel totally weird when you start and stop wearing jewelry. I'm really glad, though, that it'll get repaired. It's a beautiful ring.