Saturday, September 19, 2009

It Broke!

Oh my freaking goodness, I lost 1 of the 3 large diamonds tonight at work somehow. I don't know where, or when, or how. I just know when I was driving home tonight, a diamond was gone. I just got my ring back like 3 weeks ago, getting prongs tightened and a smaller diamond replaced. But that didn't stop a prong from breaking off!! Gah!!! Luckily I have a LifeTime Protection Plan. Hopefully everything will work out. But... You never know. I am so frustrated and upset, I kinda wanna cry about this. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Hollister Mom said...

I know I'd cry! For a little while anyway. Good thing you have the coverage.

Grandma R said...

I lost the diamond out of my ring once and found it 6 weeks later on the floor of the car.
How can you work 2 places?
Did you have fun with Julianne?