Thursday, September 17, 2009

Promotion


No, it's not my promotion. But Seth put on his 2nd stripe Monday to make him officially A1C Curtis. Lol. His arms hurts like crazy, cuz in the military, whenever you tack on another stripe, you get punched hecka hard. No reason really, just a right of passage. It'll be nice to have his checks have a little extra.

This week is the UCI (aka, the Air Force is inspecting our base) and apparently it was seriously talked up, so they wouldn't slack off. But it's been obnoxious for me, cuz right now we are EXERCISE FPCON BRAVO so everyone is all uptight about everything and it takes me like 2o min to drive 5 miles to work... Mainly just trying to get off base. Lucky its over on Fri or Sat.

Some obnoxious things at my job are, 2 people quit this week. Yea. One was a girl I just finished training, and just kinda up and left town giving the manager 24 hour notice cuz I told her off. She was just gunna leave. RAAAGH!!! And the other girl actually gave 2 weeks notice, but she didn't show up for her last 2 days of work. Soo... guess who had to cover everyones shift.. I did!! Gah. I am so tired. I have worked like 10 days straight, and tomorrow is my first day off. And I am training a new kid, so I have been working only night shifts. I still haven't decided whether or not to take the promotion, I don't feel like I can right now because my store is so short handed. But I don't know on top of that. It's just all so confusing. Anyways, I have to go back to work to train the new kid. Ding, round 2!

1 comment:

Grandma R said...

Great picture
Tough times.