Friday, September 4, 2009

My Life For The Past Month

Sooo. It's been awhile. I know I have left you all in suspense on the happenings of the Curtis Family. It was for.... dramatic effect...yeah... But anyways, I was telling my mom, that my life is pretty boring, and doesn't change that much day to day. But. She says otherwise. So here you go.

Seth was schedualed to deploy in November, then that got moved to October, specifically our anniversary, and then, last weekend, his deployment got cancelled all together. But before we really has time to celebrate, he is also told that he might be put on the Afgan team in March. But no promises. Some exciting things are is next week, he puts on A1C, and that means a pay raise. Woo Hoo!!!

For me, I was offered an assistant manager job for the other Subway. Call me crazy, but I turned it down. It was at the other store, and daily, I hear complaints about how rude the other store is. So, I was actually considering it, but I got the worst feeling ever. How can you ignore that? So now, I am still a sandwich artist doing some assistant manager jobs, without the pay... Go figure. But I got my friend a job at the store with me, so I am training her, and having lots of fun.

Lemme see, Suri has gone back to escapee ways. She was tired of being outside in the heat, so she pushed her way out of the yard, and ran all the way.. to the porch. Lol. Seth wasn't happy about it, but at least she didn't run away. Brutus has been growing like a weed on steriods. Hehe. No joke, he is catching up to Suri, I guess that's not saying THAT much, but considering he's only about 5 months old, that IS saying something.

Guess who is on her way to my house?!?!?! My Big Sister!!! And we are preparing to go on the Epic Texas Road Trip of '09. I am so excited! So she called me when she landed, and told me that she forgot all our information in her car, in Florida. Awesome, no? But don't worry, it has all worked out.

No pics today, cuz it turns out that I have missplaced my batteries for my camera. So, maybe my sister will let me take some and let yall see us. Well, I have dinner to make, a husband to pick up from work, laundry to fold, and a sister to sign on to base. Peace, LOVE, and Family!!

2 comments:

Hollister Mom said...

yeah! for Epic Trips!!! I'm so jealous! Bu-u-ut, Next year I'm going to have more paid vacation time so you girls better invite me on the '10 Epic Trip!

Grandma R said...

It was really nice to hear from you again.
We fed the people picking grapes for raisens today. Such fun.
Love from us