Wednesday, June 3, 2009

So this new girl

So. The store hired a new lady, who was a friend of someone who already works for us. But, yesterday while I was training her, it was baaad. 2 hours into her shift she was all, I need to sit down for a bit, and I was like, ok, but if anyone comes in, you need to come help. She said that was fine, but when people came, she didn't come help. And then she was slow, which is expected to be new and all, but this was a whole new speed of slow. I actually got called and was told to go faster by the general manager. I told her I can, but I'm not so sure she can. Well, the new girl came in today and quit, saying she didn't think she could go anymore faster, and she didn't like being told what to do by someone who is half her age. In other words, she was offended by the fact that I am younger and training her. She lasted 2 days.

Lol. I kinda feel bad, but at the same time, not so much. But another one of our employees quit today cuz she was moving. My poor manager was near hysterics because everyone was quitting on her, and so when I came into work tonight, she asked me if I was quitting too. So now we are hiring and training again.

Things are going good, we are having lots of heat, and we are working hard. I am getting about 30 to 35 hours a week. But its bed time, so I'll post again another time

No comments: