Friday, May 29, 2009

I'm in Love

With a new ice cream flavour. Lol, you thought Seth did something cute, didn't you.. Well, he did, but it's just cute Seth things. Anyways, the flavour is Pomegranate Cheesecake. Yum. It's at our local ice cream joint called Braum's. Delicious. Even Seth saya it was interesting, but he doesn't like cheesecake. So he may be bias. Hmmm...

Today was a good day off, we went to a Retirement Ceremony for a Cheif Master Sergent that was one of Seth's higher ups. I can't tell you how many times I heard the number 25 and 1/2 today. It was redunculous. (prenounced re-dun-cue-lous, my own special word) The things this man has done is amazing. He has so many degrees and he wrote a book called Control Your Destiny: A Common Sense Guide to Success by Steven Michael Martinez. This guy is pretty awsome. I wanna get this book. He kinda pulled some lines from it in his farewell speach today and it sounds pretty interesting. I've talked with this guy a few times at work, and he is so nice. But he isn't really retiring, he is moving to Florida to be the chief security person dude at Cape Canaveral. Lol.

Anyway, it's been an overall good day. I am talking myself out of buying a new husky puppy. My boss just bought one, and he is so cute. But I know I am a sucker for puppies, and so is Seth. So we aren't rushing into anything. I can't remember if I've said before, but I am being seriously considered for a management job soon. I got phone calls by 2 of my managers, and had a visit at work by the general manager to talk to me about several things. Anywho, that's all for now, I'm gunna hit the hay, catch some zzz's. Night all!!

Peace, LOVE and Chocolate

1 comment:

Grandma R said...

Thank you for updating your Blog.
Congratulations on both your achievements.
Keep us posted.