Monday, June 29, 2009

Exciting!

So, I am getting so excited about going to California, 15 more days! We have so many people contacting us, wanting to spend time with us. I just am going to be glad to see my family. Like you don't even know. This is going to sound so juvenile, but I miss my Mommy.. (pouty face) She is one of my best friends in the whole wide world.

Well, as most of you know, we are keeping the puppy. His name is Brutus. And I am happy to report that he is coming out of his shell. To be completely honest, I was super concerned about him at first. He wasn't really responsive, and he didn't seem intrigued with anything, or anyone. But, he is so spirited and active now. It's cute, and slightly puppy obnoxious. I am very pleased that never made a mess in the house. He always lets me know when he was to go. And Suri has been a great role model for him. And she is slowly super warming up to him. Pictures to come soon. Love you guys!

2 comments:

Hollister Mom said...

I'm so excited to see you, too. The countdown has begun.

Katie said...

the count down started the min i bought the tickets