Wednesday, June 10, 2009

GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT!!!!!

Seth and I are the new owners of a washer and dryer!!! And this is the best part....We got it for free!!!! (does a happy dance) There is a place here on base called Airman's Attick, and basically, people donate whatever they don't want or need anymore. And there is this special spot where you can sign up to be on a list for a washer and/or dryer.

WELL, we have been on that list for 5 months, and yesterday...I got a call saying its our turn! So I went and claimed them. But I had to work that day, so I couldn't take em home. Don't worry though, we got them today, and they work, and it's awesome. The washer is from like the 70's, so the inside is small, but that's ok. And the dryer is super nice. I set them up all by myself, with a little guideance. Lol. But that is my exciting news. I can do laundry for free, and whenever I want! YAYAYYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE!

2 comments:

Hollister Mom said...

Gee Katie, The least you could do is sound excited or something about the new machines. It's hard to tell if you even wanted them in the first place! CONGRATULATIONS on your new additions. It's Twins!

Grandma R said...

How great that you can now have your own washer and dryer, and for free! You sound like your Mom being able to set them up yourself.