Thursday, April 30, 2009

Why am I still awake???

Today... Has been... A long day. Like as long as it took me to say that. Because it is a day off, it was laundry day. But before I went to the laundromat, I cleaned out the car (I admit, it was really bad) but I don't have a vacuum so there was dog hair everywhere still. Anyhow, I washed the clothes, came home, picked up Hubby and made him vacuum out the car. Then, because I was in a cleaning fix, I did the dishes, cleaned the bathrooms, swept, mopped, took out all the trashes, went shopping... Hubby was all, "Would you like help Enegizer Bunny?" Lol. I didn't tho, which was weird, because I never say no to help.



I felt like I needed the picture.... I am glad I cleaned, cuz now I can relax. But the reason I am awake, is because I need to figure out how I want to cut my hair. But to know what would possibly want, I needed to know the shape of my face. And I couldn't figure it out. So I called my trusty mom. Thanks mom for the shape of my face and style ideas! And thanks to my lovely Sister for letting me bounce ideas off of her! But now I am not so tired but I am exhausted. So I think that is all. I'll put up some pictures tomorrow of what it come out to be, cuz I still don't know! Haha.....

Peace, Love and CHOCOLATE!!!

2 comments:

Hollister Mom said...

Wanna come to MY house Bunny? I have more stuff you can do!

Grandma R said...

May 9,
How about some new news, ok