Monday, April 20, 2009

Sleeps A-lot

So, I've realized that because I am working night shifts, I am sleeping a whole lot more. I am enjoying my job a lot. It kinda stinks cuz I don't get to see Hubby as much anymore, but it makes the time together that much more sweet. Luckly, my bosses husband works with Hubby and so he gets her to make sure I have at least one night off with Hubby on his days off. I have to say, it works nicely. Pretty much I work most nights, closing. It used to rotate between 3 of us, but someone quit (not my fault, lol, but it happened after he worked with me lol) so yeah, I work lots and lots.
I was amazed the other day that Hubby said we needed to clean house, and to pick up some other things to clean better. I about passed out. lol. I keep the house clean, but this was like spring cleaning a la Hubby. So now my house always smells like warm vanilla (Hubby's choice) and it stays pretty clean. Which I truely do enjoy.
But all in all, things have been good. We had Hubbys family over the other weekend....and that was interesting. The grandparents liked me, and they were sweet. Brother-in-law had fun with us and with Hubby. We are trying to convince him to come back during summer vacation. I think it will be fun. Some other things were... obnoxious. Agreements were disregarded, and rules of my home, disrespected. And so I am annoyed about that, but I'll get over it.
So that's the update for me. I'll try to keep things more up to date, but there are no promises. Hehe.

PEACE, Love and Chocolate kisses

1 comment:

Hollister Mom said...

I was just about to harrass you for an update but you beat me to the punch. I'm not surprised a guy couldn't handle the fact that you're so competent. Or maybe he's been wanting to quit for a while and when he saw how awesome you are he didn't feel so guilty about quitting. Either theory works and either way you get more hours, equals more money. That's a good thing!! I know!! I LIKE money!