Tuesday, April 28, 2009

So Annoyed!

So, first off, I am feeling better. After my Dr. appt I slept the rest of the day. Which was nice. And today I was back at work. And that is where my annoyance comes in.

Both Hubby and I were working today, and so I took Suri over to someones house to watch her. Well Hubby came and got the car on his lunch break, cuz he was working a short day. He was picking up Suri from said babysitter (puppy sitter?) and she has a HUGE limp. He kinda freaked out and came to my work (30 min before I was off) and says I need to get someone over to cover me cuz Suri is hurt and she wont let him touch her. Not knowing any other details then that, I got a co worker to come in a few min early, and I left. I got home and did a little exam on her. And so far, I can't see anything specifically wrong with her, no cuts or sore spots. (at least she isn't whining about anything in particular). But she does have a limp. So she is pampered. Its probable just a pulled muscle or something. Hubby was all, 'So I may have over reacted...'

But that is not why I am annoyed. I am annoyed cuz when I talked to the puppy sitter she said she would only be gone for about 2 hours. Not so. Apparently, she was gone 7 hours, and she knew she would be gone that long. And she didn't even notice Suri's limp. And there are other issues going one, but let's just say....I am annoyed. Lol. I think I've mentioned that already...

Well, dinner needs to come out of the oven in a min, so that's all folks. PEACE, Love, and Chocolate!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

But where was Todd?

Hollister Mom said...

Todd is in a 'better place', shall we say, and no longer part of the Curtis family. It wasn't a good fit. I was wondering if Suri wouldn't be just as happy staying at home in the kitchen with a gate or something? And, at least Hubby had the good sense to admit he'd "over reacted". I like to see that in a guy -the admitting a mistake part, not the over reacting part. Well, I'm glad you're feeling better but sorry for the frustrations. Chin up.

Grandma R said...

Glad you are feeling better. It is hard to be sick.