Monday, April 6, 2009

JOB!!!

I HAVE A JOB!!!!! I am so excited. Hubby's co-worker's wife is a manager at a resturant here, and got me an interview. So I show up, she talks to me for a bit, and says, "Ok. You're hired" just like that. Apparently Hubby gave a glowing review (what was said, I have no idea, he refuses to tell me, and make my manager swear not to either). So that's annoying, because I want to know. And so she tells me that she'll start training on Wednesday. Well, the next day, she calls me asking me to start on Monday (aka today), and I said sure. So I have job. And it is fun. I enjoyed it, the co-workers were fun, and I cought on quick. I am starting on veggies, moving to meat, then the computer. Well, today I made the bread, and the cookies on top of veggies. It was a good day. I'm tired tho, and my feet are sore, so I am just relaxing. Wish me luck with my training! But I must admit that most of it is common sense. Lol. YAY FOR HUBBY GETTING ME A JOB!!!

2 comments:

Hollister Mom said...

Yay for hubby! Yay Yay for You! Of course you'll be awesome and they'll love you to death. They always do! Many, many kudos!!

Grandma R said...

Good luck on your job.