Monday, April 27, 2009

Blah....

So I am sick. It's lame. I was fine yesterday all day, I spent time with a friend, took Suri to the park. Had a grand ol time. Then I went to pizza, and come home, and was siiiick... Hubby and I think there was something was old or wrong with our pizza. It's just hitting me like 10 times harder. So I can't go to work, I can't do anything out and about. Except got o the doctor to get a note for work. Lame lame lame.

BUT apparently my house is going to be renovated. Which is cool I guess, because I am not going to have to pay for it. But it may mean moving out and into somewhere else. But I don't know anything about that yet. There were just here doing the pre renovation walk through thingy that I found out about on Saturday. Great heads up you know?

My boss and I have become friends, but we had to talk about that personal cannot make me think I am above the rest at work. LOL. I don't think it's going to be a problem. But I was told by the General Manager I now have the right to tell someone at work what to do because I am already better, and more self motivated. Don't worry, I wont let it go to my head or anything. But it will be nice, because I've been doing most of everything when we work together. Which gets old reeeeeaallly fast, but it's not like I'm just not going to do it cuz I'm annoyed, I'm just not like that. But exciting times. I guess. It's hard to be optomistic when your sick. Well my lovelies. That's all for now, I have a Dr appt to keep. Muah. Love

2 comments:

Hollister Mom said...

Apparently you have a hard time clearly telling the story when you're not feeling well, either. You just sort of ramble around to get the point across. It's probably similar to how you walk when you don't feel good - you know, sort of side to side using the walls as rebounders and generally maintaining the right direction. Hope you get well soon. See you at the next pinball game!! Love ya'

Katie said...

Lol! Thats it exactly! Be nice to me!