Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!



Happy Birthday to Hubby


Happy Birthday to Hubby


Happy Birthday to Hubby


Happy Birthday to You!!!


Hoping you have a great 21st! We are having apple pie cuz I failed on the whole making sure I had cake mix thing. Lol. But I told him that I would spell out 'Happy Birthday Sethy-Poo' on the crust. LOL. And for dinner, Ham and Broccoli ring, so be jealous! So yeah, playin with the pooches, hanging with friends. Good times for a birthday, no?
-----------
And here is my apple pie. In case you can't read it, it says, Happy 21st Birthday Seth
Yeah. I spent way too much time cutting out those letters. It did go off as a hit tho, He liked it. I don't expect him to be making me a pie on my birthday tho, maybe a cake!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Make sure you take a picture of the pie!

Anonymous said...

It was supposed to say "sethy-poo"! unb.

Katie said...

Sorry I failed on the Sethy-poo. I ran out of room