Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Yeah, today is my 22nd birthday, hurray for me! Lol. I like birthdays. Mostly. So home made pizza and german chocolate cake for me tonight, Yay!

So, today it snowed. I like snow, except when I have to drive it. Lol. Suri and Todd love the snow. Love running around and pouncing through it. To the point that I bundled up at took them to the park like a crazy person. But I did have a funny story to tell.

Yesterday when I was warming up the car to pick up my hubby, my windshield was covered with ice. So I thought, I'll just throw warm water on it, it'll help thaw it. So I did. But then the windshield wipers POP OFF!!! Yeah, apparently they were still on from that mornings escape, and couldn't move from the ice. Yeah. So, I had to go get some new wipers today. But it decided to snow some more when I was driving to get them. So I drove a total of like 10 mph the whole way there. Lucky there was no one else on the road. So far its about 3 inches deep!

2 comments:

Grandma R said...

Happy Birthday Katie
Did you get your phone fixed.
Grandma Rowan

Anonymous said...

Warm water?