Friday, March 18, 2011

Visitor!!

Well, as I'm sure you know, my little sister Lori came to visit me for a month! It was tons of fun! We didn't do a whole lot of sightseeing, because, well, there isn't much to see here. :P It seemed the gate guards favorite question for her was "How do you like Oklahoma?" Her response "It's very flat." Awesome.

We did drive through the Buffalo and Longhorn reserve, and then we ate at a place called Meers. Its a little resturant/slaughter house type of place that has been here for over 100 years. We had longhorn cheeseburgers. Which I thought was ironic considering where we were at. But they were delicious burgers...

We mainly focused on her school work and just chilled out together. We drove up to Lawton a few times to hang and shop. And that was the extent of everything really. We did lots of crafty things that I've already wrote about... And we set up a friends baby shower. And went on lots of walks. As I am reading this paragraph, I realize how many times I used the word "AND". eesh

Mom complained that I didn't have any pictures to share. So I took some, but they were with my camera phone, because my camera is deployed with Seth. So pardon the quality. But here we are in all our sisterly glory!


 
Sitting in the airport for one last pic!

Diving home from Lawton and PetSense. Holli likes to be held to sleep...

And it was cute, but fuzzy...
I dunno, are we sisters?

1 comment:

Grandma R said...

Great post! Love your pictures.
Glad you are well and healthy.
Love you