Thursday, March 31, 2011

My Lesson in Blood Types :D

So, I was in the Drs office (yet again) today to go over results from all this testing I've had done.  And we were talking about my blood glucose test results (normal, don't worry, no diabetes here) and she asked if I had any other questions. And for the past month or so, I have been trying to figure out my blood type.

Well, today I remembered to ask. And I am O+ woo!!! Which means I can give to anyone, but I can only recieve from O+. Luckly, Seth is also O+, which means I can give and get blood from him! Woo! I knew I loved that man! And this also means that Mila is going to also be O+. We can all save eachother!!

Well, I got curious about who I would have gotten the O from, cuz my mom said she was A+, which means my dad would have to be B+ to make my blood type. At first I thought dad would have to be O+, but with my sister being AB+ that wouldn't work. I just picked up the recessive jean from both of them. Unless.... I really am adopted... :P Lols.

Here's the link of where I got all my Blood Types Knowledge..

But that is my super cool knowledge intake for today, woo!

No comments: