Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Creativity....

So it's been a while. My bad. So my news is, my little sister Lori is down for some visiting. And while she has been here, we have been super crafty sisters. We have assembled Mila's crib and tied the blanket you see..


 And I have also made Mila a diaper bag using the Air Force ABU top, a pink butterfly liner, a lot of thread, and lots of creativity. I got the idea from seeing some purses that had used military camo. So I thought it would be cute making a diaper bag, and using some Curtis nametags and the U.S. Air Force nametape. This is the first sewing job I have done in about, oh, 3 years? It was fun tho, and it was made possible by my mom who bought me the sewing machine for Christmas, and by a friend who had some extra tops that he didn't need. Awesome.... So here are some pics! Woo!!


Miss Lori and I are having fun! I must say, it is nice to have someone else in the house with me!! The only "downside" is we can't go play until Loo has done her schoolwork. :P But it all works out in the end... Oh, Lori is making herself a super cute purse too, but its not done, so there are no pictures yet :P


Other news is Seth gets to come home a week sooner then we thought! Hurray!!! It makes me super happy!! I miss him like crazy! Eventho we do talk daily.. It's not the same....


Well, thats what I got so far!!


No comments: