Monday, March 28, 2011

My Alone Time...

Is slowly drawing to a close :P Thank goodness!! Seth sent me an e-mail that made me giggle.
Hilarious. its a total breakdown of this deployment for us. Down to the second. It's my donut of misery. But it makes me want a donut now...

Anyways. Life is pretty boring right now. Not going to lie. Have spent a lot of time in Dr offices, cuz they are paranoid. Tomorrow I am going up to the city to have a level 2 ultrasound done, cuz they are concerned about Mila being too small, cuz when I am in the dr offices, my blood pressure is high-ish, but at home its totally normal. I think it's funny they are concerned about her being small, because last month my ultrasound showed her being about 4 days bigger then they estimate her to be. But whatever. That's what insurance is for.
Exciting news is Lori gets to come back next month! Woo Hoo!! I can't wait! She is staying till 10 days before Seth gets home. I am super excited!!
That's all I got really. But you got another post this month! Aren't you so excited!?

2 comments:

Grandma R said...

They call that high blood pressure, 'white coat pressure'
When they start to take your pressure, be sure you don't cross your legs. Take several deep breathes and let it out. That helps you relax and will bring your blood pressure down. It works, I had tried it many times.

Katie said...

Yea, the Dr up in the city told me is White Coat Syndrome. He told me just to keep monitering my blood pressure at home, and as long as that stays in the normal range not to worry about the office readings.