Thursday, March 3, 2011

Craftiness...

So, as well as sewing a diaper bag for Mila, I have also now made her 2 blankets. I tied the first one, and sewed the second. Just a word of advice, don't use fuzzy, stretchy material on your first time making a blanket. And I will admit, I threatened to punch the piping, because it wouldn't co-operate with me. It made me giggle every time I said it, which was the whole point.





As well as making my blankets, I also tied one for a friends' baby shower, her baby boys theme is monkeys, if you couldn't guess.....

Well, I think I am all caught up on my craft projects for now, my sewing machine needs a break!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Question, was the tied blanket fabric a pieced quilt or was that the design of the fabric?

Katie said...

Answer: It just the design on the blanket. Super cute right?!