Monday, October 12, 2009

Weekend

So Saturday Seth and I went fishing with a bunch of friends and we caught aTON of fish, all day long. I think when we left we had something like 15 fish. It was a fun day. Cuz when we got back, and cleaned all the fish, we then cooked all the fish. We had Lemon Pepper fish and Battered fish, and fries. Aka, fish and chips! Lol. It was fun. After we ate we played Monopoly till about 11 or midnight. It was tons o' fun.

Sunday was pretty low key. We didn't want to do anything huge, so we pretty much chilled at home. Not too exciting there. But we are going to be moving sometime this week... Around the corner. Lol. It still cracks me up how "far" we are going. But so going to be worth it.

I think I want to quit my job. Especially after the day I've had. But in order to do that, I have to find another job. Geez. I was telling Seth, that if I didn't have to work, I would quit today. Darn me being responsible... But we had a buisness meeting and I got blamed for stuff I didn't do. Then they changed my schedual without telling or asking me. It's just a bunch of crap that I don't wanna deal with. So the epic job hunt starts again.... wish me luck!

1 comment:

Hollister Mom said...

LUCK! LUCK! LUCK!
There always seems to be office "crap" no matter where you work. Is this the new manager position, or the same store on Main?