Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Clarification

So a few weeks ago, I blogged that I accepted the Assistant Manager job that they have been hounding me about. Well, they agreed to my terms. But then, when I was trying to coordinate with the other manager, my manager threw a fit. She decided that I was too valueable to loose, even if only on occasion. So she threw up road blocks that the General Manager got tired of trying to work around. So I am no longer the Assistant at the other store. This all happened yesterday. And I am annoyed. Because I'm too good to let go, but not good enough to not throw over the coals in front of the whole store. So. that is what truely ticks me off. That is what is making me want to change jobs. To be roadblocked from progressing, and then... ragh!!! Anywho, I'm not quitting before I find a new job. But I am a very disgruntled employee.

3 comments:

Hollister Mom said...

That has to be frustrating to no end!! Can't you just take the other job anyway? More power to ya', kiddo! Chin up and kick butt!!

Grandma R said...

Why can't you take the second job anyway? Is there something blocking it?

Katie said...

yea. they wont let me anymore.