Sunday, April 17, 2011

Seeester!!!

Well, Lori is here! Yay!! I loves my little sister <3 . She is here for about a month, and its going to be fun. She got here on Friday and with the mass amounts of we were having, her plane showed up 30 min early. Luckly, I always plan on getting to the airport early, cuz of the drive. So I had just walked up to get a pass to get her at the gate, and the worker looked up the status of her plane, and she said "Well, they are already on the ground, and taxi-ing to the gate, by the time you get thru security and to her gate, she will be already off and waiting." So I just waited outside security. But it was only like a 2 min wait. Go wind!

After I aquired my sis and her luggage, we made our way to PF Changes for some yummy Chinese, which to me is Orange Peel Shrimp. SOO good! And then we hopped on over to Target for a browse, and I finally bought myself a waffle maker. And we just ate waffle for breakfast. I think it was one of the smarter buys Ive done in a while. Yumm-o.

And that just left the drive home from the city. Where there was about 3 wildfires going one. Hense why there is a burn ban, but apparently people don't listen... Lori slept the majority of the way home. So I just listened to my Glee music and drove.

We are excited to be spending more time together, and hopefully we will be able to go and do some fun things while she is here. What exactly, I am not sure.  So we shall see..

Mila is perfectly healthy and is nice and active. She loves kicking, and I enjoy feeling her move around. :D

Well, thats about all I got for today. Have a great day!

No comments: