Thursday, April 21, 2011

Im an Aunt!

Well, I have become an aunt. My brother Aaron and his wife have had an adorable baby boy. His name is Austin. :D He was born 4-20-11 at 3:54 am. He is super cute! And he is nice and healthy.

So with all this exciting news, I have discovered that my mom wants to be known as Nonna to her grandbabies, and not Grandma. Which is ok with me. It'll just take some getting used to. Now the decisions. Do I want to be called Aunt or Auntie!? Or something completely out there? Decisions decisions. One thing I do know is that I am soo ready to have my baby join the world. I wanna hold her! Gah! 7 ish more weeks!!

Also, Seth starts his journey home in about a month! Wooo hooo!!! I am super excited to have him HOME soon! Woot woot!

1 comment:

Grandma R said...

As always with the military he will come in 33 days unless the military changes it.
Lets hope he does!