Saturday, April 30, 2011

Nesting...

Well, I have apparently started the nesting part of my pregnancy. I have been on a purging of stuff and cleaning spree. I have been slowly working on things all week long. And I am getting tired, but excited about it all at the same time. I know I can hardly wait for little Miss Mila to make her debut in about 6-8 weeks :D

Also today, we no longer have a roommate or his stuff! WOO HOO!! And because our extra room is cleared out of extra stuff, I finally rented a steam cleaner and steam cleaned all our carpets. Let's just say, ew. I am glad that it is done now tho. Stains are all gone and I feel like Mila can play on the carpets now.

Also with this nesting buisness, I feel artsy/crafty.. I bought material to make 2 more blankets, one for Mila and one for Austin. After that I will be setting up/decorating the babies room, and then hopefully we are still being given a bedroom set for our spare room. After that I am attacking my garage and reorganizing, now that my garage is mine again, and not a storage unit. Let's just say, Lori is going to be my muscles and I will be the brain.
That's about all the excitement that I've got going on this week. Catch ya later!

No comments: