Monday, March 15, 2010

So, thanks to the military who likes to change their minds for no reason at all, our leave has been postponed to next month. Which means, we miss our friends wedding. Which is half the reason we were taking leave. Lame, I know. But I am glad to say, on April 4 or 5,  we will (hopefully) be on our way. Speaking of delays, my grandparents motorhome broke, so they are pushing back my day of them by a week. Which works out because we are going to still be here, which we weren't going to be a week ago. But, such is life.

I have to say, that I love finding new reciepes to make. Tonight is a Honey Mustard Chicken, that is apparently to die for. Hopefully, we wont die, but it will tingle our tastbuds. Hehe. I made a funny...

Anywho, congrats to our roomie. He is a new daddy as of Friday. He is annoyed with his ex about some things, but it'll work out in the end. Hopefully, well for him.

That's about all I got. I have unfortunately been plauged my constant headaches, which makes me sad. But I will survive. Oh, we bought a new TV for me. Lol, So I can watch movies and stuff wherever I want to.

Peace, Love and Chocolate!

1 comment:

Hollister Mom said...

You have obviously grown up knowing how to be flexible and taking things in stride - Not necessarily liking it, but dealing and moving on. That's my girl!!
How big is the TV that can go anywhere you can? Does it just plug in?