Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Census

I just filled out our families first Government Census. I feel so grown up! =) Haha. But now that it's over and done with (it only took like 3 min) I am at a loss as to what to do today.

Oh totally random. Apparently the housing people have decided to replace our front porch. I get a paper on my door saying they'll do it sometime this week. I wake up this morning to banging, and I peek out my window and they are already taking it apart! It doesn't look like they are done, but now noone is there. Go figure...

 And also what to make for dinner tonight...? I am running out of ideas. Luckily for me, I have been able to look new ones up online, but even that is starting to get old. So, if any of you know any good reciepes that you would like to give me, call me, e-mail me, whichever.

But as I have been sitting here I think I have decided to make tamales again. Who knew that typing that you don't know what to make, gives you an idea??

 Huh. But tamales always takes forever, so I am going to start the tamale time!

No comments: