Friday, March 5, 2010

My day today..

So today, it started out on a lazy day. But then I got a seriously bad headache, and I became miserable. But don't worry, I didn't wallow in agony. I took some asprine, turned the music up real loud, opened the blinds and window, and did some serious deep cleaning. My thoughts on this was, if I already have a headache, I might as well work it out, and anyways, the cleaning chemicals always give me a headache, so I am already ahead of the game.

And don't get me wrong, when I said deep clean, I mean there were times I was on my hands and knees scrubbing. Having dogs, dog hair, of course, is just a constant fact of live. It's everywhere, get used to it. Well, I vaccuumed all the carpets (maybe 30 sq ft) and my vaccuum had a a cyclone of dog hair. I was kinda grossed out. I vaccuum every couple days to avoid having it get bad, but the dogs are shedding... Yeah, prolly going to daily soon. Anywho, after vacuuming, I swept (another gross pile of hair), and I cleaned the window ledges, the wood, the baseboards, the walls... And then of course mopped.

I then moved on to the kitchen. And I purged everything.Things I bought a while ago, ate a bit of it, then it went stale, but I am too lazy (and money sesitive) to throw away. I organize, I rearrage, I make a shopping list. And then, I deep clean this as well. The counters, the appliances, the floor... eesh, I spill a lot.

By now, my headache has lessened considerably, so I start the laundry. (Last load is currently in the wash.) Then I go shopping while deciding what to make for dinner. After shopping, I put away the groceries. And then prepped dinner.

I got boku kudos from the hubby, cuz he didn't know I was doing all of this. He knew I had a headache, so he thought I wasn't doing anything. Haha. I proved him wrong. So...  pretty much that was my day. I need to buy some good dusting things though, because I was kinda failing on that end. But dinners done, so I am going to go eat.

Can you tell that I was bored, and so I wrote a pointless blog??

1 comment:

Grandma R said...

That is certainly one really effective way to handle a headache and house cleaning at the same time.