Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Family...

So, since moving to the great (but at the same time, kinda small) OK, I have gotten a new puppy. So I decided that I would show everyone my family as it stands here in OK. There is the dogs, Suri and Todd.

I have a super duper cute picture of Todd in a kiddie swing, but it wouldn't upload. It's awesome, cuz he likes to swing and go down the slide, just like a little kid. I'll try to get some new pictures up as time goes on. Todd is about 3 months old, loves pouncing on leaves and listens to his mommy.



Suri is my baby girl. She likes to chase after balls, do tricks, go on car rides, cuddle and sleep. lol. She has gotten this habit of when Hubby gets up for work, Suri climbs onto the bed and cuddles with me. She really things she is part of the family.



This is the Hubby. He is a goof. He likes muffins, nice warm muffins. He likes to go on walks, play with the dogs, and play games. Board games, video games, card games. Now, if Suri likes to cuddle, he puts her to shame. He loves to be all snuggled up with me, or the dogs. He just got promoted at work, so that is exciting for both of us. He is getting put on his official schedual next week. Which will be nice, because I will get to see him more often. Yay!





And there is me. I am kinda like this picture. I am a little upside life and unique. Hehe. I love to laugh, listen to and sing along with music (sometimes much to my Hubby's chagrine). I like to play with my dogs. My goal is to become a Vet Tech, and I am working towards that. I like to cook, and sew, and creat. Hmm... my Hubby says I am caring, beautiful and smart and funny, and... a spork? Hmm... well, thats all for now. I'm sure I will be posting again soon...

3 comments:

Hollister Mom said...

Suri still looks the same - Sleeping! Todd is smaller than I was imagining but it's hard to see his feet to get a better idea. You and Seth look so good. Marriage definitely agrees with you both. So keep making muffins and maintain your own unique point of view! lol!

Grandma R said...

We finally got your blog to open (with Kolby's help) so we can keep in touch with what's happening in your life. Be sure to post frequently. Love you.

Anonymous said...

Hello sister. You have a cute family.

Also, I tagged you on my blog.