Saturday, March 14, 2009

Updates

So, nothing has really happened recently. Except for the fact that husband has been needing to be at work and 4 am. Meaning we wake up at 3:30 or earlier. Needless to say, I am sick of it, and super tired.
I have also decided that the people of Altus, Oklahoma, LOVE the color purple. We have trees with purple flowers, bushes with purple flowers. Purple is everywhere! Luckly, I think that purple plants are pretty. My bush is a little wilted, but still seems to be doing ok.
Our weather is crazy right now. We have had weather ranging from 96-40 degrees. Possible tornados, hail, and rain. All in about a week. So who knows what its going to be like tomorrow.
That's pretty much it. None of my job applications have turned out to be fruitful. Seems like no one is really hiring right now, so thats stressful, but I'm still trying and crossing my fingers. Wish me luck!

No comments: