Sunday, March 8, 2009

Pretty Flowers

So, I can tell how often I don't go out of my front door during my daylight hours. I walked outside with my husband the other day, and saw this sight, in a few views...

So I ask myself, when did these bloom? And I am super excited to have flowers and green things. I am curious as to what kind of flower it is. So our brown, prickly grass is starting to turn green in patches. And I can hardly wait to find out what other colors are going to bloom in my yard. Hurray for gardening people! I do go out my back door frequently and as of yet, nothing has bloomed. But here's hoping!

3 comments:

Grandma R said...

Hey Airman's wife are your flowers still in bloom after all that bad weather?

Hollister Mom said...

Wow! That flower is pretty! Do you go out the front door more often now just to look at it? I would!

Katie said...

I do go out the front door more often now. lol. Even when what I need is out the back. I have also started just sitting out front, because that's where the blooming is going on. =) I guess like mother like daughter!