Sunday, February 8, 2009

So my brain hurts, but not as bad as previous years.

That's right ladies and gentelmen, I filed our taxes. I was gunno go through the effort of doing it by hand, but then Hubby tells me that we can file with H&R Block online for free! I was happy. I juat punch in numbers, and they do all the thinking. PLUS!, it checks to make sure I do everything right! I was excited. I was worried about having all my W-2's with my maiden name, but I told em I got married this year, and they told me what to do and they told me congratulations. I did the math by hand anyways, just for fun (what can I say, I like numbers) and we are getting more money this way anyways and I could file state taxes. So all in all, I am a pleased customer. Go me!

P.S. I have put out tons of applications, but no news of a job yet. Which is lame, but if its ment to be, it will be.

Peace, love and CHOCOLATE!

No comments: