Thursday, December 25, 2008

Cristmas with the Curtis's


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
So I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas. I know I did. It was a fun filled day with the three "F's" Family, Friends, and Food. Naturally. So my day started at 8, opened gifts, and spent some time with my hubby and dogs. Then at 10:30, started my cooking extravaganza! Got the rolls made, turkey in the oven, then prepped all the other food, then played Phase 10.

Todd thought he would try his hand at the game,



but he found that he needed hands, so Pearson and Jerry helped him out. Hehe.. I called the dogs over and gave them boiled giblets and then on, Todd kept an eye on me...




So I cooked, and I cooked, and I played games. They thought I was cute when I finally sat down when the cooking was done.


And here is my magnificent spread


with my new table that is being considered a Christmas present, and the placemats from the grandparents. So there are some pics of people and peices of my house. Untill tomorrow...ish..
Peace love and chocolate!





No comments: