Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Da Babyz!

So I had a dentist appointment yesterday and then a doctors appointment today. And so I am going to talk about those, cuz they are pretty much all I've done. :P

Well, that's a lie. I went bowling with some friends last week and had a blast. And then tonight I am going to "Happy Hour" for the yummy free appitizers. Lol. Anything for free food right?? 

But anyways, I would like to give a shout out to my mom for my genetics! Woo! I have great teeth according to the dentist. And apparently he knows I have good genetics because my gums don't itch while I am pregnant... Right. And I didn't have much plaque... RIIIIIGHT. Anyways, Thanks Mom! I will be forever greatful...

And then today, I got to hear my babies heartbeat again. Yay! It was a strong, healthy 155-160 beats per min. And if your going with wives tales, that means it's a girl... But I find out that stuff on the 27th. Anywho, I am annoyed with the military. Seth got permission to call me while he was at work, during my appointment time so he can hear the heartbeat too. But then, they have building alarms go off, so he couldn't call. LAME!! I realize that it really isn't the militaries fault, but I am going to blame them anyways.

Oh, and I also had blood drawn today, and Mom, you would be so proud. If your are in my family, or have worked in my pediactrics office, you would know that I have a horrible problem. Of passing out with needles. But I am happy to say, that I haven't passed out in a while. And I have survived another appointment! Yay!
Oh I also bought another dog, and this time for Seth. Her name is Holli and she is a pure Blue Nose Pitbull. She has blue fur and blue eyes. And she is adorable. 

Anyways, that's about all I got for you today. Bye!

1 comment:

Grandma R said...

We are glad for how you are holding up with your challenges. All except the dog. As you know we tolerate dogs but do not love them. We had enough for the rest of our lives when your Mom lived with us
Love you